I won!!! I finally won in a blog giveaway raffle/contest/whatever. o(≧▽≦)o
And true to my k-drama addiction, the said giveaway was about koreanovelas. And the prize, a top of the line Korean Health and Beauty Gift Set. This is fate. =P
![]() |
| Can't wait to get my hands on these! (box not included) |
A requisite of her giveaway was to share a favorite koreanovela. It was challenging because I wanted to share a lot. And people who know me know that when it comes to k-dramas, I have a lot to say. There also is, oftentimes, some force-feeding involved. After joining her giveaway, I got so hyped up; I even mentioned on twitter that I can set-up a blog just talking about k-dramas, that's how much I love them. And that same day, I ultimately did set up a new blog; this blog.
Thank you, thank you, Ms. Blanca. 감사합니다. I've been joining a lot of giveaways recently but my name just never gets picked, I'm almost starting to lose hope. This changes all that. Your blog will forever hold a special place in my heart. ♥ Aaaw. 。◕‿◕。
.jpg)
oh nom nom nom!
ReplyDeleteand korean shows addict ftw!
im trying to hunt down that coffee mix that was apparently so good in city hunter hehe
i've realised your new to blogging.. me too :D *hi5*
keep up the good blogging cos i followed =]
xx
oh haaii! thanks for following, i appreciate it. followed you, too. ^.^
Deletei'm actually not that new to blogging. i've had blogs before... way back when blogspot had no widgets and whatnots to play with (2004/06?) and i had to learn html to make a decent blog. i stopped because i got lazy (i still am, lol). i'm an old kind of new. haha. :P
hahahahaha ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ, that coffee mix!! tell me if you find it!! ^o^
I'm really glad to have found your blog! I really enjoy reading your blog posts!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my blog. Your supports will mean the world to me!!! Thank you so much in advance! Have a great day!!!
ReplyDelete